How to buy the Spacer's Choice edition on PS5?

I am trying to upgrade to the Spacer's Choice edition on PS5, but there is no such option.

I have the disc-based version of the original Outer Worlds game + the two DLCs (digital).

Yet when I access the game on the PS store it says it needs The Outer Worlds in order to upgrade to the Spacer's Choice edition. It doesn't recognize the disc-based installation & license.

Anyone else have this problem?

I tried contacting PS support but they were less than helpful.

Yes, I have the exact same problem and no idea where to go for support. Had to make an account here as am out of options, and a glance at the game's twitter account shows other people having this issue too, without any response of acknowledgement from either the official account or anyone else from the Dev team.

5 hours ago, Xsjadoblaydette said:

Yes, I have the exact same problem and no idea where to go for support. Had to make an account here as am out of options, and a glance at the game's twitter account shows other people having this issue too, without any response of acknowledgement from either the official account or anyone else from the Dev team.

It appears to be fixed now, just a heads up. Or at least it now works on my end here anyway. Is all still a mystery either way!