Override Assets/Prefabs

Is it possible to override assets/prefabs? For example I am trying to create a trinket that will work similar to Minor Avatar, except when you use the ability you also "transform" into the Pallid Knight, I made it work fine using the same way Spiritshift works, except that the Pallid Knight model/prefab has no weapon on it, so you're basically hitting with an invisible sword, the idea would edit it to include a weapon or something to fix the issue.

15 hours ago, Grape_You_In_The_Mouth said:

I thought the weapon stays with you when you transform just your hero?  Maybe not because when you go invis, the sword gets translucent too.  You're not removing their weapon with a status, it's just turning invisible, right?  Maybe you have to make the hands a different prefab texture?

Tecnically the ChangeForm that Spiritshift uses always removes weapon, but you can add a temporary weapon to the Spiritshift itself, like how Druids get the Claws, so I tried giving it Greatsword as temporary weapon, both a normal greatsword or the summoned greatsword from Priest of Berath, both of them were invisible in the Pallid Knight Model's Hand.

FormVariation is the animation, that one is for Druid_Cat, there is one for 2_Handed_CloseGrip, which is the animation Berath uses:

"FormVariationID": "2bfb014c-53e1-44d0-82c8-3c3ff7a6741e"

As for the weapon I tried both the Pallid Knight Greatsword, it has one specific for it, which is just a regular greatsword anyway:

"TempEquipmentIDs": [
            "9eb1a505-0512-4908-b519-29f9b7226359"
          ],

And the summoned greatsword from the priest spell:

"TempEquipmentIDs": [
            "c0787d2b-8634-4036-810a-66ff4f50c387"
          ],

Maybe changeform isn't supposed to have a visible weapon at all since druids spiritshift never have one and if possible to change, only with assembly editing.