E3 Demo?

I asked this over on the Lucasarts forum but this might be a more appropriate place for it. Are there any plans to release the demo that was created for E3 on a demo disc or as a bonus on the final game when it ships? Some of us couldn't attend E3 but would still kill to try it. Who me, dark side, whatever makes you say that. heh!

Personally, I don't really see the point, you don't get to really accomplish anything, and once you have the game it would pretty much just be a waste of time.

LOL damn you and your fast fingers. ;)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I asked this over on the Lucasarts forum but this might be a more appropriate place for it. Are there any plans to release the demo that was created for E3 on a demo disc or as a bonus on the final game when it ships? Some of us couldn't attend E3 but would still kill to try it. Who me, dark side, whatever makes you say that. heh!

Well atleast i brought 1 person over to the DS. post-1139-1094169435.gif post-1139-1094169435.gif post-1139-1094169435.gif post-1139-1094169435.gif post-1139-1094169435.gif post-1139-1094169435.gif

Welcome mwsmith, welcome to the Darkside! post-1139-1094169435.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I think it has been confirmed by the devs that they are not planning to release a demo. Technical issues might have led to this decision, but I think not few would be ready to download this 2GB demo anyway.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Whats the point?ky.gif

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.