LA's "official" forum.

How do u feel about LA setting up their own "official" forum?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How do u feel about LA setting up their own "official" forum?

• I love it, you'll never see me here again
    • What does it matter
    • I prefer the obsidian forum
    • I think it is BS, this is the official forum
    • This thread is SO locked
    • I feel totally betrayed, WTF are they upto (option for obsidian employees)

LA's "official" forum

Fisrt of all, I know this thread wont last long but i think this is stupid. Bioware was allowed to run the "official" forum so why can't obsidian? What is worse is that this forum has been running for months.

Anyone with me on this?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I don't really care either way.

I'll probably post at both.

Well u won't like it there now, as they are still at the stage of the MSG being Revan and Sabrewhips.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

So will I...

*sarcasm* Well u made this forum what it is, so u will have to do the same for the LA forum.

So will I...

*sarcasm* Well u made this forum what it is, so u will have to do the same for the LA forum.

*sarcasm* I'm gonna cause lots of trouble. MUHAHAHA

*honest* I'm gonna cause lots of trouble. post-1139-1094169014.gif post-1139-1094169014.gif post-1139-1094169014.gif post-1139-1094169014.gif post-1139-1094169014.gif post-1139-1094169014.gif

LA's "official" forum

Fisrt of all, I know this thread wont last long but i think this is stupid. Bioware was allowed to run the "official" forum so why can't obsidian? What is worse is that this forum has been running for months.

Anyone with me on this?

Have a bad feeling becoming unofficial and finaly irrelevant... :smiley_crying_bitterly:

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

So will I...

*sarcasm* I'm gonna cause lots of trouble. MUHAHAHA

*honest* I'm gonna cause lots of trouble. post-1139-1094169014.gif post-1139-1094169014.gif post-1139-1094169014.gif post-1139-1094169014.gif post-1139-1094169014.gif post-1139-1094169014.gif

Nope, I'll pwn those boards like there is no tommorow.