#1) Fix the bug where you have the build wheel open, hover over an object to build, press A, and the menu switches to another random tab. Seemingly crashes the menu? I don't know why it happens, but it's frequent enough to really be annoying. 

#2) Bigger pallets! Building is super fun in Grounded, but the cost of building a grass wall for example, 4 grass planks, is fine but I feel like the current pallets we have to store grass planks to build with are too small, ESPECIALLY if you are loading and then moving the pallet, using the entire pallet of planks to make like 5 walls, then having to pick it back up and run all the way to more resources, sucks. Definitely so if you are building in an area with no resources like elevated up on the oak tree. Soo... bigger pallet choices please!

#3) Shields usable while wielding a Staff. All 3 staves are used visibly in ONE HAND. As someone who has a super tough time consistently perfect blocking, I rarely find myself having success using anything without a shield. So I'd like to be able to use some sort of shield with a staff, even if it's a new kind of shield meant just for mages.

#4) More armor with different play styles. I mentioned above how I'm pretty much always hiding behind a shield to stay safe. I want to use Ladybug armor, but I am endgame at this point and the tier 2 defence isn't worth it to just have the block bonus. So I would like more tier 3 armor with some of the unique bonuses that previous tier armor had. Like ladybug, then a higher tier version of the red ant set with higher hauling bonus for endgame players.

May I suggest ATLEAST a way to artificially raise an armors tier level through further upgrades? I'd get my ladybug set to lvl 15 to get it to tier 3 strength if I have to.

#5) More building pieces. I have fallen in love with making interesting builds and base ideas. But I often run into the issue of using a half wall, or half floor, and having an awkward 'Quarter Wall' or 'Quarter Floor' hole to cover up with another full size variant. So I would like VERTICAL half walls and quarter walls/floors. Another thing I wanted were half stairs, which we just got for patch 1.1. Very glad to see that!

#6) Bla Bla, I love building. More decorative pieces please. Rugs, different wall materials and FLOORS ESPECIALLY! I always have to use grass because stems are too uncommon around my base and bur floors need lint! (>w<*)

Rugs, Table Lamps, Shelves, Functional Windows (Can open and close, or Shutters), a new type of building material that is clear (Maybe crystal or platic) so we can make real windows and Greenhouses.

#7) A Tier 3 Bow. We have a tier 3 crossbow, we just need a tier 3 bow. Maybe multiple kinds from some of the other high level creatures in the yard 

(Perhaps a Widow Bow that adds poison damage to every arrow. And if used with poison or super poison arrows, it stacks damage)

#8) An eventual expansion to the yard. Inside the house, in the basement, inside the shed.

In the house we could fight bed bugs, scorpions, millipedes, or wasps (if they flew in the open upstairs window and set up a nest or something) in the basement what if there's just a giant deep freezer knocked over and has covered a large majority of the basement in icy frost. Our first COLD biome. 

#9) And finally, new creatures. Mentioned above, some of the cool creatures I could see in the house and basement. But I would like to see some more variation in the creatures in the different areas of the yard.  In terms of docile, or neutral, creatures, Caterpillars, Butterflies, Earth Worms, and Snails/Slugs. Aggressive creatures like the Brown Recluse (in the house, maybe the basement I mentioned), a Camel Spider or Scorpion replacing the wolf spider in the sandbox, a Tarantula, maybe around the hedge, or in someone's room in the house as an escaped pet, Wasps/Hornets, with a fallen nest we can enter, small Frogs! We have all the Tadpoles in the world, where da frogs at?? Ant hill queens.. (It's common knowledge that every ant colony has a queen. I'd like to see a queen ant boss fight for all 3 ant hills currently in the game. Fleas! I hate fleas, but they could certainly be added to Grounded and be a fearsome foe. The scrapped Huntsman Spider idea, and Lizard bossfight (Make it work! That's just more unique content please! Even if they're just bossfights.)

Sorry it's so long, I just started playing about a month ago, I'm super passionate about seeing new cool stuff to experience. I've loved my time on the game so far.