Suggestions to mods and anyone to look at

Hello mods and anyone reading this

I'm just gonna dot point

1. This is my main suggestion 1, If you could add a setting where its a free for all or 2v2 backyard mod where players can verse and have bases and pvp if they see each other and verse to see who can be the best so like most of the story you can do except like completing the game and ending the world, trinkets and spawn items could be still be their for everyone and each player could get it, name tags would be disabled and you can't spot them on the map. so people can verse and pvp and attack others if the dev team is adding more defence items like bear traps and mini mouse traps. People just can pvp and attack each other. If you don't like this idea if you could just hide name tags and hide players would all I need, i was looking and people had bugs with name tags so it would help others to.

2. You can feed like animals and you can ride them for limited time or infinite in till they die, they could have a saddle that could store wood and the animal could cut down trees and stuff for more efficiency when farming.

3. Their could be like abandoned small like one or 2 room small abandoned ant hill which could be like a base and a trap door building item you could place at the entrance for a simple safe base but could be a increase chance for a worm to attack you. (also worms entity).

4. I saw someone suggest this but like weather to the game like raining would slow you down but you have water, and with weather you could add armour temperate so in different biomes or weather it would be cold or hot and if your to hot your vision is damaged a bit or your slower. 

5. couple ammo and weapons could be like fire so you shoot arrows of fire but fire would kill everything so maybe with coals you can heat it over a campfire and use it with arrows to make burning arrows and a animals weakness could be heat. a 180 catapult with a shown hit spot so you could hit bugs from afar to knock them out, or like a net make of web that could be a trap when a bug steps on it.

Im reply to this post if i think of anything else and thankyou if your reply and name tag removal would be good:)