Spoiler - end game suggestion

An option to get Tully to stay put instead of following you all over the yard would be nice. 

I have a lot of stuff I want to do before I complete the game, and he gets in the way a lot of the time.

EDIT: Nevermind. I found out you can tell him to stay at a spot by mousing over him and pressing 'F'.

Edited by Canderous1305

12 hours ago, iMiAMi2014 said:

I noticed this option at the very end of the storyline already before the final pressing of the Mysterious Machine button. And before that, he also got under my feet and knocked down my aim with his useless attacks.

For some reason while he was sitting at the machine he started attacking an ORC beetle so now he's back to following around until I walk near the machine and he teleports to it and does his WAY to long hum and waits for me to leave then starts following again (ngl I don't think he's supposed to do that since he didn't until he attacked an ORC)

11 hours ago, dashinater said:

now he's back to following around

I'm a little different. Perhaps because my main base is located near the Mysterious Machine (near the Field Station). Most of the time, he hangs passively over the Mysterious Machine, saying a few of his standby phrases, but will attack any enemies that attack my character, including during Raids, and can still fly quite far from the Mysterious Machine, sometimes almost as far as a Baseball on the west. However, I have not yet noticed any attempts to start following the character again.