Tier 3.  Burn Rate is to tedious... OR space

Seriously i spend hours gathering materials for survival and repairs just to have it all blown in 30 minuet's. NOT fun. the burn rate on every thing is so high you don't have any time to explore and fight and enjoy the areas before you have to return to base. if this is about challenge fine, I like that but give us more pack space, right now its either i go out and gather recourses or I fight not both, if I get into a fight gathering resources well then its over go back home and repair and restock. the pack size needs to change I don't want to constantly have to make decisions on stuff I need and other stuff I need. for once would like to have room in my pack for something other than the stuff I need to survive. One other thing there should be 0 burn on the Tier3 canteen for putting "already" pure water into it, I don't even want to use it because of that burn on it, Dirty water ok, burn on pure water is paying for doing work. I might as well just use 2 tier2s and have 8 drops, other wise i have to have a coal chunk in my inventory, what's the point I'm not saving space either way, and the Tier3 is less reliable because I might have burned my chunk,  left it at the base, or sacrificed it for a bug part which happens way to often 

All of the above is a consequence of one big problem. Absolutely few slots in the inventory. Mega Molars solve it very poorly, because we are much more concerned with the number of slots in the inventory for non-stackable (or just various) resources than the size of the stack. Ultimately, this forces us to run to the base and back for a significant part of the time to free up inventory or constantly solve the question: what can be thrown out of it in order to pick up a more valuable resource that has turned up along the way. The simple exploration mode practically unavailable, only a variant of a targeted campaign for one or two resources.