AI Behavior editor : How do I cast Mirror Image only if my caster does NOT have mirror image effect on him?

What the title says. 

I want my caster to keep up his Shield, Mirror Image and a few other defensive spells. Some of the spells have no inspiration that goes along with them such as Concentration. So I need to only cast them if my character does NOT currently have this spell cast on him. 

A great example is Mirror Image.  However, I cannot see a Condition like "Self: Is not affected by Mirror Image"  or something like that. Can anyone help?

Unfortunately there does not seem to be conditions like this in the AI. You might consider having your caster cast it when health drops below a certain threshold, since if you're losing health you've likely lost the spell, unless of course you're playing a blood mage.

• Like 2

Indeed, there is no such condition.

Bit maybe that's for the best because if you get hit by Arcane Dampener (which can happen a lot in the mid to late game) your character would cast Mirrored Image over and over again with no effect. 

I would work with a timer (like at least 30 secs between casts for example or something like that) and (low) health as combined condition I guess.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods