Feedback of Bug-raids

The general idea is actually very clever. Retaliation was a fun idea, and it keeps the game 'spicy'. But some raids are just plain imbalanced and unwinnable, and frankly ruin the overall gaming experience. Examples? 

Mosquito raids. They are a super-aggressive enemy, that youve no choice but to fight if they spot you, because they are the only enemy thatll cross almost HALF the freaking map during a run-away to keep pursuing you.

These flying pests also seem to love going straight for high-areas, such as my zip-line towers. The turrets can't reach them, and just end up damaging the poor tower as I'm TRYING to fend off these bad boys. I can't just fly MYSELF, so it ends up being insanely imbalanced for the fight back. 

9/10 times if I get a mosquito raid, I just close the game and reload. It doesn't end up being worth the destruction they bring. 

Ant raids? Winnable. Spider raids? Winnable. But mosquitos? Frustrating, and a let down to the overall game play experience. 

Side-note: Being too weak to kill mosquitos isn't the issue. I have Roly Poly armor that is maxed out, and use my Mint Mace against them in normal fights to have the Fresh advantage. But when they are focused on destroying my towers and not on fighting me, and thus remain airborn, my gear isn't helpful.

Edited by Reesie
Misspelled 'are'