So I've unlocked the mutations and have even gotten to phase 3 with some of them. But I've noticed there is no difference when I have them on vs off. So I tested it with another person in my game with the stamina mutation, he started sprinting at the same time as I did, he did not have the mutation on and I had phase 3 of the mutation. We both ran out of stamina at the same time and recovered at the same rate. So basically the mutations don't work. Really disappointing to have a mechanic of the game that just doesn't work. This game was in early access for so long, you would think they would have patched these issues by now.

You can find videos online that state ‘cardio fan’ doesn’t actually do all that much. It is possible that it is broken at this time but it might still be just ‘barely noticeable’ in regards to you stamina regeneration time. ‘Buff lungs’ should have giving a different result sprinting as you have 50 more stamina but keep in mind milk molar perks might be impacting things. In my own game I can state that marksman and Fresh Defense and several others are working. You might want to test a few other mutations and see if those are working or not in your game so you can make your complaint as specific as possible so it can be addressed better by the developers.