Bugs clipping/going through walls.

Been playing since pre-release and im enjoying 1.0 so far, but ants are still clipping through my base and i hear bugs in objects all the time. From what i've noticed is the hitbox for the ant comes from its torso, or basically center mass. This is possibly the cause for their heads sticking through walls. When a bunch of them get pushed together against the wall, they push each other through the wall and they can walk around my base.

A possible fix would be to change the collision of the ant's body/head and the wall.
Either create a 3d model hit box of the ant so the ant's head cannot clip through the wall, or increase the 'collision' hitbox radius for ants and walls so the ants heads do not clip through the wall, or change the collision hitbox of the wall itself. The wall's hitbox could be so thin that it's like paper and easily passes through. I'm not sure which of these is easiest, or best.

Edited by Thaijler

Oh....the joys of running along the flat stepping stones, minding your own business without a care in the world, then.......SPLAT! You're hit with an acid explosion out of no where! Look to the right...nothing. To the left and behind you. Still nothing. Then a little head pops up from beneath your feet through solid rock and SPLAT.....Gotcha! Again! You whip out your trusty stinger spear and start dancing on the rock trying to hit the first fire ant, when a second head pops up.  And just when you think you've run far enough away....they both leap from the stone and start chasing you. 

(SIGH.) 🥴Yes....my friend. I feel your pain. The ants trying to get at weevils are the worse. Especially when the weevil has melted into your mushroom brick wall.  This was fixed, at one time.  But it's a glitch that keeps on giving. Hope they address this problem once again. That and the piles of weevil meat scattered everywhere.  Willow is up to her knees in bits and pieces.  Love this Game.....🙃