Shared world saves no longer showing

Eu também estou com o mesmo problema. O meu jogo compartilhado online salvo aparece raramente, eu tenho que ficar abrindo e fechando o jogo, ou apenas abrindo os 'saves' e fechando ate aparecer o mundo compartilhado. Isso é horrível, corrijam o mais rápido possível por favor?

I’m on pc but same here except mines not showing back up at all. I loaded it and it started me at the start of the game then I exited and the save was gone. Then I made a new shared world got like 4 hours in tried to save it and couldn’t. So now that progress is gone too. I don’t know what’s going on. 

• Thanks 1

I am also having the same problem, the game will not appear. Its really frustrating because we had just enjoyed using the feature and now everything weve created as a shared multiplayer file are nowhere to be found.. .hoping to log back in tommorow and maybe it will be fixed? 

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

I am having the same issue (PC through Steam)
I can select the first backup of my shared world (not tagged as shared) and I get the following error;
Cannot load a Shared World backup that is missing the primary save. This world may no longer be shared with you or has been deleted.
In addition I can no longer see shred worlds owned some of by friends...