Hi folks. I've just hit level 16 in current run and about to start doing the DLCs. Last time around the wheel I did the DLCs without using the "sidekicks". This time I want to see their dialogue. Two questions:

1) Firstly, my understanding is that the following sidekicks have significant content in the DLCs: BoW (Vatnir and Ydwin), SSS and FS (Konstantin and Fassina). Is that about right? Do Ydwin and Vatnir get any content in SSS and FS? 

2) I stumbled upon a post that suggests that Rekke actually gets a good amount of content in the above DLCs. I assumed in my previous run through that he had no significant content seeing as he doesn't speak any Deadfire language. Is it worth taking him with me?

20 hours ago, Vasvary5050 said:

What about Rekke? Does he get any dialogue content in the DLCs (or the vanilla game for that matter)?

iirc reke mostly gets random barks. enough for a bit of an arc in vanilla, but not a *ton*. i think he probably gets the least content overall.

Was just doing a playthrough and sided with the Huana which prompted Pallegina to leave my party (stole all my sick ****ing items too like Magran Favor). To replace her I grabbed Fassina and I have to say she did have lots to say during the DLC which was a welcome surprise.

Fassina also pretty strong with Caedbalds Blackbow and made pretty easy work of the sanctum.