You have basically two options: Sun and Moon + Toutilo's Palm (which allows SA spamming and combines high defense  with the dps of a dual wielder) and the 2H option with Whispers of the Endless Paths which gives huge AoE damage with SA and passive focus recharge with Offensive Parry.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Kaylon said:

You have basically two options: Sun and Moon + Toutilo's Palm (which allows SA spamming and combines high defense  with the dps of a dual wielder) and the 2H option with Whispers of the Endless Paths which gives huge AoE damage with SA and passive focus recharge with Offensive Parry.

Do you have a preference on which style works better?

You might consider using both in your two weapon slots. Start with WotEP against mobs, and then switch to Sun and Moon + Toutilo's Palm against tougher foes. WotEP does great damage against groups, but is not as effective against bosses, which will not likely miss you and thus not proc Offensive Parry often.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dgray62 said:

You might consider using both in your two weapon slots. Start with WotEP against mobs, and then switch to Sun and Moon + Toutilo's Palm against tougher foes. WotEP does great damage against groups, but is not as effective against bosses, which will not likely miss you and thus not proc Offensive Parry often.

That makes sense. Wotep for big trash mobs, Sun and Moon if I'm being pressed by a single tough enemy.

Not sure what party I'll go with. I usually rotate my party but with 1 or 2 npcs that tend to be more constant members of the party. So pc + 2 constant npcs + 2 rotating slots to use everyone else.