Haze lab lever door broken since patch

So we were playing this week and made our way into the Haze lab, found the lever for the locked door and opened it. Insid, we found lots of bugs we were ill equipped to deal with, so we went back home and and also stopped the game. Next day we wanted to continue to explore, but had to patch first. After patching, we went back to the Haze lab. The door is still lit up green, but wont open. The lever is used and cannot be reactivated - so no way to re-open the door... also biometric scanners did nothing. Restarting the game (as advised in some other place when encountering inconsistent save game) did not help.

So... how do we get in to grab the chip?

Had a similar situation in my game.

The outer door into the locked area was open, and I used the scanner to open the 2nd (inner) door. There was only an infected Ladybug inside the main lab area. I went across that area and grabbed what was new in the inner lab (door was already unlocked/open). But, when I recrossed the lab to exit, the 1st (outer) door was now locked (light above was "green").  Scanners did nothing.  I finally turned back and killed the ladybug (which seemed to be a bit "stuck"), and then that door did open. Can you get in to the 1st (outer lab) area & try to kill all of the bugs?

-- Playing on X-Box --

Edited by twyn1
Clarification & added system info

On 8/28/2022 at 11:18 PM, twyn1 said:

Had a similar situation in my game.

The outer door into the locked area was open, and I used the scanner to open the 2nd (inner) door. There was only an infected Ladybug inside the main lab area. I went across that area and grabbed what was new in the inner lab (door was already unlocked/open). But, when I recrossed the lab to exit, the 1st (outer) door was now locked (light above was "green").  Scanners did nothing.  I finally turned back and killed the ladybug (which seemed to be a bit "stuck"), and then that door did open. Can you get in to the 1st (outer lab) area & try to kill all of the bugs?

-- Playing on X-Box --

Not sure we are talking about the same door here:

1st door you have to blast open with explosives

2nd door (right behind the first) you need the hand scanner

3rd door you have to pull a lever in a control room to remoteley unlock the door (you can watch the area via camera system) and you have to swim a little bit to reach the door.

The 3rd one is what is broken for us. The marker above the door is still lit green (as in unlocked), the lever cannot be activated, but the door still doesn't open. Also we cannot reach the bugs inside... for obvious reaons ;)

• Like 1

12 ore fa, EtienneCaradas ha detto:

Non sono sicuro che stiamo parlando della stessa porta qui:

1a porta devi sfondare con esplosivi

2a porta (proprio dietro la prima) è necessario lo scanner manuale

3a porta devi tirare una leva in una sala di controllo per uscire a distanza la porta (puoi guardare l'area tramite il sistema di telecamere) e devi un po' per raggiungere la porta.

Il terzo è ciò che è rotto per noi. L'indicatore sopra la porta è ancora acceso in verde (come in sbloccato), la leva non può essere attivato, ma la porta continua a non aprirsi. Inoltre non possiamo raggiungere gli insetti all'interno... per ovvi motivi;)

ME TOO! 

foto_2022-08-29_18-07-22.jpg

foto_2022-08-29_17-52-48.jpg

foto_2022-08-29_17-52-47.jpg

Edited by Falsegore
Ho dimenticato il commento

EtienneCaradas -- Yes, It's the same door I was talking about.  The one you have to swim a bit to get to. It was still opened for me in my game.

Then, there's an inner door with a scanner, & that leads to the lab with all the infected mites, larva and a ladybug. Across that lab area is another scanner that you need to activate to get into the small inner lab (with the chip).

I had already been in there and collected the chip. I went back across the lab and into that inner lab (that door was still open) to see if there were new items since the update (lots of the smaller lab areas have new "nuggets" or a treasure chest). 

After I left the inner lab, I had to kill the ladybug in order to get that original outer door to open again, even tho it showed green.

BUT -- if you can't get that door opened with the lever, then I think it's definitely a glitch and different from what I had in my game.

Edited by twyn1
clarification