If i get the preview of the game on steam will that act as a pre-order and i can play the game on release without having to buy it again?

If I get the preview of the game on steam will that act as a pre-order and I can play the game on release without having to buy it again? I have been playing this awesome, jaw dropping game for sometime now and I am tired of getting the Xbox game pass to play. I have a PC and want to play the steam grounded preview and I don't want to have to buy it again on release. Does buying the preview give the full game when it releases?

On 8/11/2022 at 6:41 PM, W0r1dL1ne said:

If I get the preview of the game on steam will that act as a pre-order and I can play the game on release without having to buy it again? I have been playing this awesome, jaw dropping game for sometime now and I am tired of getting the Xbox game pass to play. I have a PC and want to play the steam grounded preview and I don't want to have to buy it again on release. Does buying the preview give the full game when it releases?

It's not a preview, it's the full game. You just get to access it before it's finished. Pretty much all early access titles on steam work this way. That said xbox game pass is fab for PC, loads of really good free games included and well worth the £8.99 or w/e it is a month