Something that bugged me

You know how Bastilla became 'recharged' when you fight her as a lightdide character?

Image if that happened fighting those 3 sith apprentices as you were darkside, and everyone recharging. That would have been almost impossible to get past.

They almost kill you, you recharge.

You almost kill them, they recharge.

Keep re-reading thoses sentences and you get the idea.

if the star forge gives extra strength to those on the dark side how come i didn't get a bonus when i entered as a dark side character, they could have at least given me a little bonus or something

SF per se does not give 'extra strength'. SF feeds on the Force through Force-sensitive individuals. As some kind of a parasite, it stimulates any Force user to become more sensitive and 'productive'. Thus, SF would be able, most probably, to make a run-of-the-mill Jedi a better Force user as well. But since SF is an instrument of aggression and unlikely to be sought after by the peace-loving Force adepts, DS customers were, naturally, in majority.

You know how Bastilla became 'recharged' when you fight her as a lightdide character?

Image if that happened fighting those 3 sith apprentices as you were darkside, and everyone recharging.  That would have been almost impossible to get past.

Bastila gave up after three fights. This makes me wonder; why did she do it? Did she realize should could not beat you? If so, couldn't she outlasted Revan, with the Star Forge recharging her? And why did Malak use force users rather than the Star Forge?

Image if that happened fighting those 3 sith apprentices as you were darkside, and everyone recharging.  That would have been almost impossible to get past.

Bastila gave up after three fights. This makes me wonder; why did she do it? Did she realize should could not beat you? If so, couldn't she outlasted Revan, with the Star Forge recharging her? And why did Malak use force users rather than the Star Forge?

He did use the Star Forge's power.

It was those droids that were hitting you for one hitpoint. :huh::o

if the star forge gives extra strength to those on the dark side how come i didn't get a bonus when i entered as a dark side character, they could have at least given me a little bonus or something

You can use the star forge too. During the final fight if you need to recharge run around and Drain Life or Death Field the captive jedi to regain health.

You can use the star forge too. During the final fight if you need to recharge run around and Drain Life or Death Field the captive jedi to regain health.

Yup... Death field + master speed is just cheating in my opinion, i rather beat up Malak 9 times it's more of a challange on difficult with a consular :)

Don't forget, that you can make great robes that give you +4 strength regeneration, good defense and saving throws if you're a dark side user or wisdom +5 (and some other stuff) ones if you're light side. So you get quite a bonus from the star forge if you played the game smart.