I cannot play 'Grounded' on Xbox Gamepass (Crashing)

So when I first boot up the game, everything is normal. I click continue game and pick the save I want to load into. Then I get a loading screen and I hear the theme song playing in the background and all of a sudden, the audio stops playing and then the game force quits without an explanation. The Xbox app said the game would be great to play on my computer but clearly not. I used to play it on my computer with no problems but after a certain update it wouldn't let me play anymore. I tried to start a new game and the same issue is happening. I'm not the only person who's experiencing this and it's clearly a bug within the game. I know that this game is not done developing yet but I can't even test the game anymore. I'd be great if I can get any suggestions on fixing it. I already went to Microsoft Support and the lady said it has something to do with the game itself. If you want to see footage of what's happening then here's a link to my YouTube Channel (I can't upload it here) 

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

-Hello

I'm sorry to hear that you've both been dealing with Grounded crashing. I understand how frustrating this can be, and hopefully we'll be able to resolve this issue. I recommend submitting a support request, so we can work with you one on one to investigate this issue. 

In the meantime, I would verify that your video-card and OS drivers are fully up to date.

Obsidian Support

Please include the following information:

1. Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam).
2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you tell us how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if known)
3. Difficulty level
4. Description of issue.
5. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.

Thanks, and sorry again for the trouble that this issue has caused!