What would be a good build for The Ultimate Challenge?

I'm thinking of trying it out though I'll probably do it after I've gotten all the steam achievements for Deadfire. I've seen a few builds on the forum but I'm unsure on what is outdated. Could someone recommend some builds to me for this challenge?

And is there any other information I should keep in mind while doing this challenge?

Okay. Players often enough accidentally post a Deadfire question in PoE's subforum and then wonder why nobody answers. You mentioned Deadfire in your post so I just wanted to make sure. 👍🏻

The majority of builds that were used in PoE's Ultimate challenge in the past are not outdated because the game didn't change since they were used. If you have a specific build in mind we can check if seems viable or if it has some major flaws. 

But compared to Deadfire, PoE's Ultimate is rel. forgiving. One can do it with non-perfect builds als well. For example I tried one with an all-offense Barbarian and only was stopped by a bug shortly before the end of the game. 

Afaik all the Wizard builds here are still perfectly fine. Paladins should be, too. There's also a cipher run if I remember correctly which should also still be good.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Some of the builds I found were:

1) This chanter build - https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/89315-class-build-the-gunslinger-potd-solo-guns-only-chanter/

2) This wizard build - https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/88227-class-build-solo-ice-wizard-coldhearth/

3) I found a video of someone doing a rogue build -

4) This playthrough is of another wizard build -