Unity keeps Crashing whenever I open the MAP

Anoriel

Question

Hi, I acquired Pillars of Eternity recently through EPIC GAMES, and the game works fine, until I open the map.
I can create the character, play a little, however, when I open the map the game crashes. Its not aways, but its frequently. The fartest I have gone in the game is in the following map just right after Calisca dies. I can open the map with no problems right at the start of the following map, but if I explore a little and open it, the game crashes.

I have been searching a fix for it, updating drivers, making the game run as administrator, disabling fullscreen optimizations, changing resolutions, setting the affinity via task manager (specifying the number of cores and threads), reinstalling it, launching the game without Epic Games Laucher, repair it, etc.

Here is a save-file (I hope I got the right one, its just after I trigger the event with the waterskin in the beginning), if I load it, and open the map, the game crashes with a unity error every time.

Hopefully its something simple, heard a lot of good stuff about this game. Sorry for any grammar stuff, english is not my main language.

Erro.png

d13d362c60f0457485b02fd130cc140d 7759791 Encampment.savegame Player.log DxDiag.txt

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet