Grounded. Languages

I want to translate your game into Ukrainian.

I like your game so much and it appears it doesn't have a Ukrainian translation so I volunteer to make it! I speak Ukrainian, Russian, English, and French. So I have a good comparison of all. I already participate in linguistic creative activities to translate invasive foreign words on sites dedicated to public vocabulary, I'm helping foreigners to learn the language and more. I'm OK to do it for free, for others' enjoyment as I enjoyed the game.

The answer from the support is about the license and approval complications of Microsoft.

It's like if we (head office) consider the size of some client base isn't translation worthy we wouldn't let it happen even if they try to do it by themselves. (No. It's not something they said to me.)

Should we maybe pay you to let us translate it for us? What exactly is the issue here? Can't it be an unofficial but supported extension for which you deny any responsibility? Or games are only for kids from an approved list of nations who speak proper languages?

It should be as simple as custom skins and mods.

Edited by NovaOnce

If you want to enjoy the game Ukrainian kiddos you should learn Russian first. Or Poland. Or English. No, fella, we can't let your "tato" translate it for you and others pro bono. We just can not, that's all.

• 6 months later...

Hey 

I m trying to build a peer to peer language learning community in video games. 

I m looking for help. 
I thought you might be interested. 

Here's a sample with Grounded
https://view.genial.ly/63b722cf257fc100198ff076/presentation-grounded-weapons

It's my First time on Obsidian forum's. Don't hesitate to contact me through this thread and DM.