Funny Stuff: Joke-Wing vs Meme Fighter

Malcador

0l31j4ge3j191.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The first mass extinction on Earth, which wiped out almost all life was when oxygen started building up everywhere, aka the 'The Great Oxidation Event' (caused by the "invention" of photosynthesis by primitive organisms). Happened about 2.5 billion years ago. Ironically, because life survived, species adapted to live in oxygen rich atmospheres to the point where humans can't survive today without the very stuff that is killing us 🙄

/nerd

• Like 3
  • Gasp! 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

unknown.png

• Haha 8

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

Its very hard to beat the cuteness of a kitten :cat:

IMG-20220527-WA0001.jpg

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Surprised only relied on 11 testers, but I guess 8 years of testing is pretty thorough. 

https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/best-vibrators/

Our clitoral-toy testers (across eight years of testing) consisted of 11 people with vulvas, ranging in age from early 20s to early 50s, a mix of people who identify as cisgender, nonbinary, queer, heterosexual, and bisexual. All had used vibrators in the past and were reliably able to achieve orgasm through vibrator use, though some were more experienced than others. We instructed our testers to use each toy themselves and to incorporate these toys into partner play when possible.

Edited by Malcador
  • Thanks 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

'people with vulvas' LOL

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

newspeak at its finest

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

unknown.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

-Teknoman2-

Imperials...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'LeBron Confused By Hockey Players Who Get Back Up After Getting Knocked Down 0 @The Sports TheSportsTrol Troll "This makes no sense!" said a bewildered LeBron. "No tears, no waiting to be carried to a wheelchair, they just literally stand back up and keep playing. How is this possible??"'

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

May be an image of text that says 'A priest, a rabbit and a minister walk into a bar. The bartender asks the rabbit "what'll ya have?" The rabbit says "I dunno. I'm only here because of Autocorrect."'

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

May be an illustration of one or more people and text that says 'There must be some kind of way out of here....'

• Like 1

Thomas Sowell

unknown.png

• Like 1

-Teknoman2-

HA! Good Fun!

ps is not funny, at all, but inspired by the @Guard Dog post 'bove...

Edited by Gromnir
  • Like 2

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I heard the Kenobi series has the most badly directed and edited Looney Tunes chase scene.

-Teknoman2-