Bugs strike back update will not load old or create new game

I just updated the game with the new bus strike back update and I got to start a new game. I select my player, name my save and press the button to start playing. The game doesn't progress past this point and eventually closes itself down. Same thing happens when I try to load a previous game.

I think I have the same issue. The following are details.

1. I install the game with Microsoft store (PC Game pass).
2. I tried both single & multiplayer mode. The crash happens for both. 
3. Game crashes to desktop when loading the new game or saves since 0.13 update. I experienced crashes with the same pattern for patch 0.8 and 0.9. I didn't have this issue for patch 0.10 and 0.11.
4. I tried loading saves or a new game. The crash happens for both. (When I choose a new game, the crash occurs when the game is loading after selecting a character.) I tried to update to GPU drive, but still the crash occurs.

More details:

My OS version is Window 10. I admit that my GPU is below the minimum requirement, but I could play the game for patch 0.7, 0.10, and 0.11. 
When I check the ".dmp" files to check error log. There is a message "<ErrorMessage> Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000000018 </ErrorMessage>". The only thread name with "IsCrashed:true" is "RHIThread". 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue, I started in 0.10 and never had any crash issues before this update. Now any time I load a save or create a new game, I just get stuck loading for about 5-10 seconds and then the game just crashes. I have it installed from steam and I'm using Windows 10. I've never had an issue running the previous versions of grounded so I think my specs should be just fine and I have already verified the integrity of my game files so I'm not sure what else to do.