Creatures I'm hopeful to be added PT2.

As I said with my last list, I truly want this game to expand in crazy ways. The potential is enormous despite being tiny. This is truly one game I would hate to see not be fully up to expectations despite them nailing it thus far. What better way to improve than adding more creatures with weapons and evolving combat in different ways. So here is part 2 of creatures to add to the game. Any feedback is welcomed. 

Earwig: They have a reputation with how they got their names but even though they aren't the ear infesting creatures we have known to fear, it doesn't mean these guys aren't exotic. Pincers on their rears and a creepy design that would fit Grounded quite well. Armor and Weapon/Tool: Grappler which can help you climb as well!

Springtail: Small little pests that could be another passive tame. Don't have too much on these ones but we could use another passive bug. Boots to improve jumping due to their names?

Silverfish: These unique looking creatures are sneaky and I feel could be hidden among paper around the world like the trash heap as they do have a knack of hiding in books and such. Neutral but their unique "Silver" armor and new Trident Weapon due to their three appendages would be worth the tussle.

Western Seed Bug: Put these guys around a veggie garden that I had mentioned in my areas post and they would be an obvious creature to have around packs of seeds and gnawing through plant life. Potential Armor but Tool: Seed Turret or Auto Seeder for base garden.

June Bug: I can safely say I have seen these guys too much and they are above and beyond annoying. Buzzing around every light at night and bumping into you. These guys could be around the lights already in game and around the Bug Zapper area I had mentioned in my area post. Lazily flowing beetles that don't pose too much threat but do have numbers at night. "Bronze" Armor with a "Shine" effect that lights surroundings due to their love of light and Utility: New lights and Weapon: Gladius.

Lace Bug: Another passive creature. I don't have too much on these guys but ideas are appreciated. 

Emerald Ash Borer: Honestly the look of these creatures are unique and elegant. I know there is not an Ash tree in game but I feel having a few around the tree would give a beautiful look. They can be an "Upgraded" version of the scarab but instead of fleeing they are more formidable in combat. If you want loot then fight for it. Elegant armor that increases drop rates of certain items and Weapon: Emerald Scepter.

Powderpost Beetle: Another tough looking Beetle found near wooded areas of the game. Possibly adding in a "Firewood" area along with the termite area might not be a terrible idea around the BBQ spill to add these guys in. Armor is a maybe but they could introduce a "Powder keg" as an upgraded explosive due to their names and Wood shavings could be a new item.

Thrip: Found near flowers and could be new lower tier enemies like the mites and gnats. They guard tops of flowers and only become provoked when near flowers. Not hard to kill but adds another lesser foe. Their parts could make an "Attention Pheromone" dart to shoot onto creatures to send other creatures to fight them briefly. 

Slug/Snail: Slimy, Sticky and Sluggish ( Pun intended ). These would be passive creatures unless someone found a way to make them combative. Giving you access to "Sludge" and "Shell Fragments", these would need a higher tier hammer to Crack. Found near moistened areas. Sturdy "Shell" armor and "Sludge bombs" that slow down a wide area of creatures.

Water Scorpion/Giant Water Bug: These ones are nasty but I still feel the pond needs more dangers. They're Big, Freakish looking, Aggressive, and love Water. Minimal spawn points around the pond ( 1-2 ). They don't have to be fought in water as they're more difficult and can be fought on land for a slight ease in pain. High tier Armor and a formidable Naginata Weapon that inflicts Bleed damage.

Salamander: If Weather becomes a thing then imagine it starts to rain and you could come across this fella. Smaller species of Salamander could be a great addition to the yard during rainy weather and soggy terrain. Fantastic Armor with the "Moist" effect. Full set enables "Thirst Quencher" to stop drinking all together. 

Scorpion: Boss fight found inside the Sandbox. I have seen this one requested and admittedly I'm unsure if this could be a Boss fight or another Unkillable Enemy however, this chasing you down in certain areas in the Sandbox would be terrifying and the stinger venom and Armor could be amazing.

CHOMP.R: Let's give the robots some love and give them a faithful companion. These robots could be a four legged "Guard Dog" to the robots and serve as a decent little melee fighter. Drops the normal Raw Science but gives the robots a bit more.

Venus Fly Trap: Okay, I may be getting too far out for this one but a Boss fight that has one of these bad boys that have been "Infected" with the fungus growth would be very different. Dodging snapping "Jaws", Whiplashes, Seed bombs, and Head bashes would make this fight immensely memorable. King of the Plants armor and unlock "Snare Traps" would be well worth the fight.

So there is part two of creatures that could be added to the game. Again, I hope some attention is seen by every suggestion this community gives and I hope this games becomes even greater. Thank you for reading!

• Like 1

Love the ideas man! I support alot of the ideas especially:

Snail/Slug, Water scorpion or a Dragonfly nyph would be awesome, silver fish, and ear wigs 

I think its all awesome 

• Like 1

Thank you for supporting and your input Schadel Diaz! I truly want this game to become something special and I'm glad to see everyone's favorite picks!

• Like 1