Crashing with the resent grounded pts

So ive installed the pts for grounded and i cant even enjoy it on my World cuz every time i load into the save it crashes and a little while later i figured out it was cuz my bas had to many things in it so i loaded an old save where i wasnt in the base and i ran into so many more Bugs and crashes the main one is every time i go into my inventory i crash and if i even get close to the oak tree i crash so i cant progress threw the Story and the Finale thing for some reason if you peep at a nat or bee you crash i dont know why its doing that but if you have any ideal on why its doing it and how i can fix it id love to know

20 hours ago, brooksearlywine1 said:

So ive installed the pts for grounded and i cant even enjoy it on my World cuz every time i load into the save it crashes and a little while later i figured out it was cuz my bas had to many things in it so i loaded an old save where i wasnt in the base and i ran into so many more Bugs and crashes the main one is every time i go into my inventory i crash and if i even get close to the oak tree i crash so i cant progress threw the Story and the Finale thing for some reason if you peep at a nat or bee you crash i dont know why its doing that but if you have any ideal on why its doing it and how i can fix it id love to know

Update i tested it with my old xbox and with the series s and the s has problems with the update but my old xbox runs perfectly fine