Please Fix ALL Neutral Bugs

To list two huge annoying things, first every worker ant tries to kill you, I've tried ignoring them, I've tried waiting it out I have even gone to the point where I give them food to see if it will fix it. I hate this new update, please also fix ladybugs, ladybugs act like ladybirds now. They are all hostile, same with the ants, I tried ignoring them, I've tried running away and it never works. Please fix both worker ants and ladybugs. I can't even play without having to quit and re-think actually playing this game. 

• Thanks 1

I'm having the same issue. It seems all neutral bugs are aggressive, on occasion they aren't but I can't hang around them long before they are. I'm even wearing the red ant set and they are still trying to tear me a new one. I'm sure there will be a patch in the next few days to fix this and hopefully the crashes involved with old saves and the peepr mode.

• Thanks 1

Same thing happens on mine I figured it was a bug with the faction reactivity. Along with ants and ladybugs attacking me on sight, I had orb weavers and ladybugs as well attacking literally nothing while I watched from a nearby root. They seemed to be aggressive towards grubs or something underground at first as they weren’t looking in my direction or trying to approach me. I shot the orb weaver to death while on ground level with it and it remand aggressive to an invisible enemy. Here’s the clip of the orb weaver attacking nothing or training I guess you could call it. https://www.xbox.com/play/media/H2TQE9S6

Edited by ImRecordingThat