Hi. Just a quick two cents from someone who has lived in this game for about a year of on again off again (mostly on) 12-16 hours a day trying different ways of playing through. Yes, Im quite single and quarantine has driven me quite mad. But I digress. After about 300 ish playthroughs I can safely say that in the next game I would like the following:

1. A mute button for the ship's AI. The Woman has a lovely voice...but she nags worse than either of my ex-wives and I can't even get her pants off. 

2. Same thing for the Discrepancy idiot thing. Do you make these things annoying on purpose or? Asking for a friend. 

3. NO LEVEL CAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like to keep playing in the areas that respawn.

4. More areas that respawn. Enemies kids. I need stuff to blow up. Thanks

4 NO LEVEL CAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it weird that I keep playing over and over again just to get to Byzantium to see Celeste? lol 

Any way an aside to my original post....It would also be nice if in the next game we see a bit better character creation options? Better hair and body types etc would be great. 

I have to say I absolutely love this game. It's become one of my all time greats next to Fallout, Skyrim and No mans sky. You all did a wonderful job and I hope I live long enough to play the next one. 

Something troubling has come to light with this game. Very troubling. So I'm rolling through my 400+ish playthrough when it dawns on me.....in all my time in this game I've never seen a single thing on top of a fridge. Not one. 

Now I ask you. Who doesn't use the fridge top as a catch all? No one I know. I'm thinking maybe the devs are aliens. Hear me out. I'm not asking you to believe me but....

• 5 months later...
On 4/27/2022 at 2:54 PM, BHarger said:

Something troubling has come to light with this game. Very troubling. So I'm rolling through my 400+ish playthrough when it dawns on me.....in all my time in this game I've never seen a single thing on top of a fridge. Not one. https://seriale.best/

Now I ask you. Who doesn't use the fridge top as a catch all? No one I know. I'm thinking maybe the devs are aliens. Hear me out. I'm not asking you to believe me but....

Interesting and strange at the same time :D