Gardener Snake Addition

There are currently two big bads that we can not interact with other than the koi Trudy 2 eating you. The crow can be the threat in the trees while it is already know that the koi is the threat in the water. I think it would be a wild addition to have a gardener snake play the same role on the ground.

Do you mean garter snake? If so that might be frightening if they add frogs too. My wife saw one trying to eat a toad. The toad responding by puffing to big to swallow so it was kinda a stalemate. Separated them after an hour or both would have died

If you see light at the end of the tunnel get out of the road!

I do mean garter lol. Thank you for the correction. A big frog would be very scary. I would love to see it. I was out disk golfing once and saw one as large as the front of my shoe.  It would also be a way to manage the mosquitos that go too far out of bounds. I'll have to see if I can find the photo.

1 minute ago, YoUserExp said:

I do mean garter lol. Thank you for the correction. A big frog would be very scary. I would love to see it. I was out disk golfing once and saw one as large as the front of my shoe.  It would also be a way to manage the mosquitos that go too far out of bounds. I'll have to see if I can find the photo.

Scary music plays and you hear the wolf spider noise. You turn around it lunges at you but is snagged out of the air by a cane toad. You run and now your caught between Manda and Bunta from Naruto.

Heck with there sizes you might not even get "attacked" it may be crush damage as they attempt to kill steal some of the larger items like ox beetles and spiders.

If you see light at the end of the tunnel get out of the road!