Having played more builds in this game than I can possibly count, I wanted to try something new. In particular, I was thinking of downloading and installing Housefly's Level Cap 33 mod, which theoretically raises the level cap to 33, although in practice there is apparently only enough experience in the game (with DLCs) to get to level 27, which is enough for multi classes to reach PL 9. In thinking about this, I wonder which MCs might be the most fun if you are able to get the top tier abilities. Being an incurable monk fan, my fist though was monk/assassin, for the assassinate boosts as well as sneak attack and backstab while using WotW. But a sorcerer with top tier wizard and druid spells would be an incredible caster. I was just wondering if anyone else had any suggestions/ideas about this. Granted, one would not gain these top tier abilities until very late in the game, but I thought it might be fun to try this anyway.

• Like 1

Yes, definitely. I hadn't thought of wizard/cipher.....I suppose shared nightmare would boost the AOE of wizard spells too, which wouldn't necessarily be a good thing, at least for spells like Meteor Shower with its lowly 5m range!

Edited by dgray62
Typo correction
  • Like 1

On 4/2/2022 at 12:47 AM, dgray62 said:

I suppose shared nightmare would boost the AOE of wizard spells too, which wouldn't necessarily be a good thing, at least for spells like Meteor Shower with its lowly 5m range

Well if you have stolen BDD and SoT... you can bathe in your own Meteor Showers - or use Moonwell for the fire counter might work too!

• Like 1