Uma ideia de um update massivo

Gosto muito de jogar Grounded pelo seu estilo de mundo aberto, um jogo onde você encolheu ficando do tamanho de uma formiga tendo de lutar contra aranhas, formigas, entre outros insetos.

Algo que eu quero muito que o Grounded tenha é um lugar frio, assim como exemplo é a caixa de areia, com insetos que vivem em biomas de gelo, com um formigueiro próprio desse lugar, insetos que só aparecem ali, assim como recursos unicos daquele lugar, que irão liberar novas construções e ferramentas.

Uma parte do mapa que eu acho que ficaria muito legal para poder fazer esse "bioma" seria no deck da casa, com o formigueiro embaixo dele tendo a entrada meio escondida. Seria legal ter um efeito negativo de frio causado pelo bioma, assim como por exemplo é na caixa de areia referente ao calor causa pelo "bioma". Um novo Boss com lugar próprio que você possa invocar ele varias vezes assim como é a Broodmother.

Nesse novo lugar pode ter um laboratório tematizado com um novo chip para o BURG.L que irá liberar itens, ferramentas e construções referente ao frio/gelo.

Edited by ViniciusGTavano

Google translation - 

"I really like playing Grounded for its open world style, a game where you've shrunk to the size of an ant having to fight spiders, ants, and other insects.

Something that I really want Grounded to have is a cold place, as an example is the sandbox, with insects that live in ice biomes, with an anthill of this place, insects that only appear there, as well as unique resources of that place. place, which will unlock new buildings and tools.

A part of the map that I think would be really cool to be able to make this "biome" would be on the deck of the house, with the anthill under it having the entrance half hidden. It would be nice to have a negative effect of cold caused by the biome, as for example it is in the sandbox referring to the heat caused by the "biome". A new Boss with its own place that you can summon several times just like Broodmother.

In this new place you can have a themed lab with a new chip for BURG.L that will release items, tools and buildings related to cold/ice."

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man