Trail Marker Options

Can Trail Markers get some options? I'd like to be able to have a range selection with the Trail Markers on the HUD, I don't need to see the ones super far away, can there be a Range clip slider? say from Off(Map Only), 100cm-500cm, or "unlimited" = As it is now?

Having "Map Only" options for trail markers would be great alone just to reduce the amount of things on the HUD when they don't have to be there.
If I could select on the map which of my trail marker icons I see on the HUD would be great, I want to mark a spot for a resource, but i don't really need to constantly see it either. Maybe I could marker a Trail Marker as "Map Only?"
It's rather taxing to turn on the Trail Markers when there's many of them, vs when they're all completely off.

It would be great to have a way to reduce the amount of HUD Trail Marker Icons shown on the HUD based on my range to them, and being able to turn displaying the icons on and off from the Map would be great.

Thanks for all your amazing work! Such an incredible game!

• Like 1

On 3/9/2022 at 2:09 AM, downscaled said:

Can Trail Markers get some options? I'd like to be able to have a range selection with the Trail Markers on the HUD, I don't need to see the ones super far away, can there be a Range clip slider? say from Off(Map Only), 100cm-500cm, or "unlimited" = As it is now?

Having "Map Only" options for trail markers would be great alone just to reduce the amount of things on the HUD when they don't have to be there.
If I could select on the map which of my trail marker icons I see on the HUD would be great, I want to mark a spot for a resource, but i don't really need to constantly see it either. Maybe I could marker a Trail Marker as "Map Only?"
It's rather taxing to turn on the Trail Markers when there's many of them, vs when they're all completely off.

It would be great to have a way to reduce the amount of HUD Trail Marker Icons shown on the HUD based on my range to them, and being able to turn displaying the icons on and off from the Map would be great.

Thanks for all your amazing work! Such an incredible game!

As someone with multiple bases, I like having all the markers. I play with my same 2 friends and it makes it easy when we split up to say which base we’re meeting at. Curious to know how many markers you placed and what you’re marking.