two worlds two

• 2 weeks later...

I actually loved that game. I remember being so impressed that you could climb on top of felled enemies. Still very few games let you do that, usually you just clip straight through enemy bodies.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

• 2 months later...

It had absolute garbage, worst of the worst, piss-horrible end boss fight ever. Like, after immune-to-everything potions, anvil tornado spells and summoned death knight armies I have to do a Realistic Ballista Simulator, angle calculation and adjustment to ****ing wind and everything while being set on immunity-bypass fire by the blasted flying lizard? Well screw you, game, gimme you cheat console. 🖕

I did like the rest though. And the piratey DLC.  It had a ghost spider buddy who thought the MC was an idiot and since I was of the same opinion I took instant liking to him. :yes: 

• Haha 1
  • Gasp! 1

2 hours ago, bugarup said:

It had absolute garbage, worst of the worst, piss-horrible end boss fight ever. Like, after immune-to-everything potions, anvil tornado spells and summoned death knight armies I have to do a Realistic Ballista Simulator, angle calculation and adjustment to ****ing wind and everything while being set on immunity-bypass fire by the blasted flying lizard? Well screw you, game, gimme you cheat console. 🖕

I did like the rest though. And the piratey DLC.  It had a ghost spider buddy who thought the MC was an idiot and since I was of the same opinion I took instant liking to him. :yes: 

I played TW1 and recently bought TW2 with all the DLC on special on Steam

I thought TW1 was fun, not great but fun 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela