Willow has lost her voice?

PC/Single player/Mild: This may not be a glitch.....but would like to know if there is a way to toggle Willow's voice comments on/off. I may have switch the audio for her off by accident. Can't seem to find a way to undo it. Looked through options/audio, but can't for the life of me find which key I used to silence her. Please help. :) Though her "I don't have a death wish!" every time she zips across the yard is annoying, her silence is even worse. Thanks. :) 

PS: Audio is working great for everything else. 

Well.....everything is fine now. Went back to the game and (poof!) Willows going "Hi....yah!" cracking those acorns like a pro and talking about "bottled water" and "I know I'm a picky eater.....still". Don't know what triggered the silence. But all's well that ends with a "OMG...!" as we zip across the pond to pick up some honeydew. :) If anyone has a clue to what happened, I would still love to know. For Science. :) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

-Hello

I'm glad to hear that Willow has regained her voice! Please don't hesitate to submit a support ticket if you run into any other issues. There we can work with you one on one to gather information to help investigate the issues. 

Please include the following information:

1. Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam).
2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you tell us how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if known)
3. Description of issue.
4. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.

Thanks, and have a great day!

• Thanks 1