Some more and funny suggestions and ideas for Grounded

Biomes:

New biome: compost heap / leaf heap incl. dungeon, there are a lot of insects and "other things" here

New biome: fruits and vegetable bed, here you will find strawberries, tomatoes, maybe also pumpkins that you can enter or expand by yourself

New Biome: Beehive as a labyrinth dungeon, final boss bee king. The beehive at the picnic table will be removed. A new, large one is created on the shed

New biome: The oak, you can expand, climb up to the crown

New Biome: The House Inside (thats a whole DLC). You can move in the partitions. ****roaches and spiders are up to mischief between the electricity and pipes.
You can find food in mouse holes - but be careful!

Insect raids, e.g. ant raids or whatever, which are only optional so that there is no frustration. This also results in defensive weapons (automated)

Pulleys/conveyor belts for goods/materials

digging tunnels (through the roots, stones, animal tunnels etc.). Maybe you cross an earthworm, mouse or something else?!

Carnivorous plants, you can watch how they hunt an eat other insects or YOU!

Weather Effects:

- Maybe seasons?!
- fog / morning fog (sometimes)
- Rain / heavy rain with puddles

Items:

- Rope with Hook to climp up or down a wall or cave
- ride on a beatle on a saddle
- flying with a kite
- a boat with an "insect-engine" ;)

Question:

Why couldn´t walk spiders and ants up to walls

Some things may have already been said - I didn't read all the forum entries beforehand :)

...and a dedicated server, please! I would like to host my own server 24/7 (Docker) on my Synology NAS to play with my kids.

• 1 month later...

...and a dedicated server, please! I would like to host my own server 24/7 (Docker) on my Synology NAS to play with my kids.

THIS! 

My buddies and I played for a time, but they both got frustrated they could not log into our shared game unless I was on and actively hosting.

If I could just set up a game instance on my NAS that hosted the world so we could all log into our shared instance, we would still be playing today.  or even if I could host it on my home machine and run it in the background if they called me up. .  not requiring me to hit a timer log out or death.

As it is, it had been a few months since we lat played, and I popped over here to see if perhaps any headway had been made on that.

Bummer that it is still a "future consideration". . .  which is where it was last year when we stopped playing for this very reason.

• 1 month later...