Hello people !

I have a question about Fort Deadlight and Benweth.

I landed at fort Deadlight via Principi colors and blew Benweth up with his piano.

So now I should be allowed to roam Fort Deadlight freely. But some guards attack meif I come to close.

Is this a bug or working as intended ?

Do I miss anything or have any consequences if I clear Fort Deadlight now ?

Is a negative reputation with a faction locking me out of any quests or does the faction attack me on sight?

Greetings !

where are you getting attacked by guards? i'll admit i don't normally explore all of fort deadlight in playthroughs where i blow benweth up, but I seem to remember that some guards in the dungeons will stay around and attack on sight even after you blow benweth up (near the ship and possibly supply room)

3 hours ago, thelee said:

where are you getting attacked by guards? i'll admit i don't normally explore all of fort deadlight in playthroughs where i blow benweth up, but I seem to remember that some guards in the dungeons will stay around and attack on sight even after you blow benweth up (near the ship and possibly supply room)

Those in the dungeon stay friendly but those ontop of the roof where you get the special alcohol get hostile.

Maybe @Waskigave the correct answer