Happy Valentines Day

BruceVC

Considering the last  terrible 2 years  we have all had due to the pandemic  I consider these types of events more important than ever

So for those of you in meaningful relationships or married what are you planning to do today if anything? I can imagine if you have been married for a long time, like @Gfted1,  this day may not be much different to other days ?

But @Guard Dog GD you in a new relationship and I imagine you may be planning something romantic?

And then  @Hurlshot, @majestic or @ShadySands do you guys have any exciting plans ?

I am planning on visiting my local bar\bars where their are always other single people out and about looking for "romance " 💞

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

18 minutes ago, Gfted1 said:

Since today is a work day we celebrated yesterday. We went and gorged ourselves on 3lb of King crab, its her favorite. Of course I also picked up a card and flowers too.

King Crab !!! Lovely 🦀

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Yeah, so we do hat we do every Valentine's day: Absolutely nothing else we wouldn't have done otherwise. Bought her a new dress with flowers on it, tho, so yeah. Guess that counts, in a way. :)

• Like 1

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

6 minutes ago, Gfted1 said:

Heh, I just learned that in Japan, the women buy chocolates for the men on Valentines day. Then on "white day" (14 Mar) the men buy something for their partners.

Thats interesting around what women in Japan  do on Valentines, I wonder how that would go down in our cultures :unsure:

John Milton 

11 hours ago, BruceVC said:

Considering the last  terrible 2 years  we have all had due to the pandemic  I consider these types of events more important than ever

Speak for yourself, I'm putting up all time numbers.

We aren't doing anything because my wife hates today but I'll still get her some chocolate covered strawberries and some flowers.

• Like 1

Free games updated 3/4/21

Also, can we ever have Valentine's Day without reference to that greatest definition of love?

• Like 2

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."