Grounded ideas

Amazing game and experience meeting the bugs and areas of the map. Definitely would love to see this game last another couple years adding new bugs like pr mantis, butterflies, daddy long legs spiders, arouses weapons tones of new tiers. Definitely would be awesome after full release of game to work on dlc like adding the house to in or something new and big. This game can't die you guys and girls have developed a game that re defines gaming something new and never gets old. I hope this game can have a big road map and continues way down the road thanks for the game and the enjoyment of an old childhood movie..

• Like 2

Totally agree.....this game is amazing. Visually stunning. Combining adventure, exploration and crafting with a high level of re-playability. Would love to see it continue.... both in content and storyline. The developers never disappoint. Always listening to the community, improving and fixing whatever is necessary to polish this game to its final release date. Hope this is only the beginning. Can't wait to see  what's next. :)  

Definitely agree would love to see way more Armour more special things come from boss fights.. like a piece of every boss to make one special power house weapon and amour. Definitely new bugs like a pirmantis or worms or centipedes something hard to fight. Also new area and even dlc to new completely different areas. The one downfall is the bugs they added in like ladybird bug and larva they should give better tier Armour bec it's some what different from the others I don't like how you kill one and it give you the same stuff from the original ladybug. But like I said boss battles Definitely should give you one special piece to Armour or weapon to build from all them a one of a kind..