Hobbies !

Loriahnell

i sure hope there are some of you hear that enjoy violence..........

EXTREME SPORTS - specially skateboarding.. i cant get some pics of me doing stair sets if u want

MARTIAL ARTS - ... whats not fun about tae kwon do ?

CARTOONS - im 17 but i know i'll be 12 all my life and i love anime/manga crap

rock music.. is a must in my life .. if i get bored.. i play my guitar, and if i get bored of that i go skateboarding....

and college is really a minimal part of my life even tho i am there with my friends for most of my life heh

Ummm...

I like watching and taking part in motor sports. I goto quite alot of track days at Knockhill in scotland with my Yamaha R6. Love anything about motorbikes.

I listen to all kinds of music, mostly old stuff like the Doors and Pink floyd, but I've been listening to alot of classical stuff lately.

I read and write alot, trying to write my own book HAH! Dont think I'll ever get it finished, I tend to let things slide and forget about them only to start on somthing new later on. I also do alot of stuff on the computer like 3D stuff, though I've not done that for a while now.

I used to be into Warhammer the table top game. I thought it was realy cool, all the storys and armys etc. So I built 3 armys, Vampire Counts, Eldar and Dark Elves. I painted them and went for my first game with a friend of mine who got me into the Warhammer thing. God did it suck! I hated it, it was so boring and I've never played it again. Now I just read the storys and paint the figures, which I enjoy.

i sure hope there are some of you hear that enjoy violence..........

I dont like violence unless it's in a good movie. I've served roughly 400 hours of community service because of my old hobby of beating up **** in my younger days. I've not been out for a drink for a long time, the town I live in is full of **** who only come out at night.

Playing / composing / listening to music.. no real genre, though i somehow don't go for most of the 60's/70's stuff.

Reading and writing too, but the latter only in small parts at the moment.

Play sports but not obsessively.. and I suppose there's always games, though I don't play that much.

I collect spores, mold, and fungi.

I wonder if I'm the only one that picked that movie reference.

Anyways, I like being grumpy and yelling at people. Hitting my keyboard and swearing would be my second favourite past time. Oh yeah.

I watch cartoons on wb20 and FOX, too poor to afford cable.(i act like a little kid even though im 17) i listen to rock, heavy metal (german too), writing(typing), internet, PC games, reading, chatting and obsess with girls

I collect spores, mold, and fungi.

I wonder if I'm the only one that picked that movie reference.

Anyways, I like being grumpy and yelling at people. Hitting my keyboard and swearing would be my second favourite past time. Oh yeah.

I got it too, although its fungus not fungi he says in the movie. Yes, I am sad.

I like cinema, reading, computers and gaming, drinking and DJing.

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

Spending countless hours reading posts on gaming messageboards while contemplaiting going outside and playing ultimate frisbee.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Yes, it was a movie quote; Ghostbusters for those who didn't catch it.

Synaesthesia wins an official 2004 Obsidian nothing for being the first to get it.

Jumjalum does not win nothing, nor does he win something, for correcting me.

Don't do that, it... sickens me.