Helmets

19:19

I want helmets in this one, i know it will probably never happen.

So i guess im posting in case i have missed something so far....

Well i don't know about helmets (even though u had them with the sith and mandelorian armour in the first game) but we are getting hoods.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Well i don't know about helmets (even though u had them with the sith and mandelorian armour in the first game) but we are getting hoods.

C'mon! Stop showing off your threads, or I'll show off mine!

:o Good God, 147 votes for yes...that is impressive! Too bad we'll have to wait for KotOR III for that feature though. <_<

manthing2.jpg

:o Good God, 147 votes for yes...that is impressive! Too bad we'll have to wait for KotOR III for that feature though. <_<

True... but having hooded robes and non-hooded robes is better than none at all.

True... but having hooded robes and non-hooded robes is better than none at all.

Agreed.

The ability to put the hood up or down is such a moot point, IMO, considering now players have the best of both worlds. You want hoods? There are robes with hoods. You don't want hoods? There are robes without hoods. To bemoan the inability to put the hood up or down is just downright silly.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I remember at BioWare, when Stan Woo was locking down Kotor 3 threads because they were what he considered, offtopic.

The mods around here are just like I like 'em; not so wimpy that people just walk all over them and ruin the board, but not so restrictive that genuine topics of interest are destroyed for no other reason than obeying the letter of the law rather than it's spirit. Whenever I have a thread erased/closed or a sig that needs to be trimmed/edited, the reasoning behind it is always explained politely without bullying or threats. I dig that, and give an entirely non-brown nosing salute to this board's moderators. :wub:

On subject, I would enjoy having a helmet, or some other visible symbol of disfiguration/dehumanization resulting from the Dark Side. It wouldn't really fit Light Side characters, IMHO, though....

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

On subject, I would enjoy having a helmet, or some other visible symbol of disfiguration/dehumanization resulting from the Dark Side. It wouldn't really fit Light Side characters, IMHO, though....

Try and think how many light side Jedi wear helmets in the Star Wars movies. I can't think of any. I think Vader might be the only Force user that wears a helmet. The helmet thing would only be cool if it didn't remind me too much of Vader's helmet. Then it would just be a lame copy.

The Jedi in the movies don't wear armor either. Still I think it would be cool to have a SW knight-like armor with helmet for the Jedi and Sith exclusively. I've seen sketches of the armor worn by the knights during the war of Exar Kun I believe and would've liked very much to see something like that being put ingame.

I would like to see Sith helmets in the game like the ones Naga Sadowclick, Marka Ragnosclick, Ludo Kresshclick, and Freedon Naddclick wore.

Cheers!

Naga Sadow's hat is a bit naff and your other links don't work.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I would like to see Sith helmets in the game like the ones Naga Sadowclick, Marka Ragnosclick, Ludo Kresshclick, and Freedon Naddclick wore.

Cheers!

Thanks but 3 of those links don't work!

post-1139-1094118996.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!