I'm not sure if anyone else thinks this would be handy, but I would love like maybe an altimeter read out above our hunger bar, or maybe next to our stats while in our inventory. I find it difficult to judge how tall I need to build a tower to successfully and efficiently build a Zipline across further distances, and think this could be a relatively easy thing to add in. But I love the game so much keep up the good work!!

What is sea level though in the game. And if we were to base it on the pond then people need to be aware of the height difference between different pieces of terrain such as oak tree roots vs hedge.

Just mentioning this due to some people will use to gauge jump risk and might encounter problems if it's just based on you and the nearest terrain example height difference between  starting area(device) versus the flooded lands 100 cm in the air would mean that you are higher near the device than 110cm at either flood zone

• Like 1

If you see light at the end of the tunnel get out of the road!

It would need a centralized "sea level". I'm sure while exploring you'd see and get used to the varying height if the information was presented, and because of the various ground height it wouldn't work to judge tower height on the ground, that's kinda the issue I'm having I can have a marker on the bottom of the tower to see how tall I'm building relative to the ground I'm building on, but because of the different terrain height I sometimes build ziplines that are almost flat when I'm expecting a quicker ride. Just something to think about