a couple things:

when i bring up the executables or tools wheel, i can see my health, thirst & hunger. can we add the clock to that as well? it's a lil frustrating trying to check the in game time & having to go into the inventory.

the scab beacon isnt all that helpful. is there any chance it could be radial in design so that the beacon becomes directional to how the character is facing?

now the chopping list. it's nice! but it could be more helpful: could there be a way to add our own 'quests/tasks' so that when we could create our own lists that we can complete? this would help keep folks organised when embarking out from a home base in pursuit of doing particular things. could be that in the actual build wheel i press LB & then im allowed to increase or decrease values for pebblets, acorns, etc. also, being able to add unbuilt items to the chopping list so i can track how much of something i should carry in my backpack (hauling for stems might not be as easy to implement but at least being shown how many stems remain for a construction project would be great)

• Like 2

Now that you bring this... would be cool as well if we add somewhere the actual buffs and the time on the UI so we dont need to go to the inv menu.

I think that, at least as an option, HP, hunger, thirst and stamina could be represented with percentages if not numbers.

the buffs i can see being a challenge to keeping the weapon & executables wheels uncluttered, esp if you load up on drinks/buffs. but i think it could still work in the similar way the chopping list appears next to the constructables wheel.