The new website

Serrano

Hey guys, I don't know how long the new site has been up but I just wanted to say that I love it! Really awesome design, such a nice and efficient layout and it looks high quality too. Just wanted to praise whoever was responsible.

Edited by Serrano
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...

This content cannot be displayed until agreeing to our use of Social Media cookies. Learn more.

Manage cookies

- and all the options are grayed out. "learn more" leads to a microsoft write up about their cookie policy.

So basically you can't agree to cookies and you can't share video content across several platforms, youtube usually and others as well. I've been wondering about this for a while. Doesn't seem ideal. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Hey @Gorgon thanks for letting us know!

Do you know what was originally there?  Like you, I can't see what is there, but I can see other videos posted on the Forums, so I'm wondering what caused that specific content to show an non-interactable cookie message.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

@Gorgoncould you also, as you have time, please try & update:

• Clear cache/history and see if repeatable, shut down browser, restart; and,
  • Try in a different browser to see if also repeatable

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Experiment

This content cannot be displayed until agreeing to our use of Social Media cookies. Learn more.

Manage cookies

This content cannot be displayed until agreeing to our use of Social Media cookies. Learn more.

Manage cookies

Manage cookies

link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPyL7L_P6H8&ab_channel=Prod

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Hey Gorgon,

From what our back-end web developer can see, it seems to be related to how the Invision forums handle the Cookie Manager put in place for the European privacy laws.  Fortunately our web developer lives out that way and was able to see that as we cannot on this side of the pond as cookie laws are a bit less strict.  He thinks he might be able to get this issue resolved, but it will take him a few days as we have a back-end update we would have to push before being able to get this fixed up.

I'll keep you appraised as soon as he is able to provide me with more information when he gets cracking on this.

Sorry for the trouble in the meantime :( 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/25/2021 at 3:01 AM, Serrano said:

Hey guys, I don't know how long the new site has been up but I just wanted to say that I love it! Really awesome design, such a nice and efficient layout and it looks high quality too. Just wanted to praise whoever was responsible.

I also wanted to add that this site has a well-developed user interface, which is very convenient