Weapon upgrades

Hello all, Im nearly have my oven builded and I was wondering if the elemental dmg is worth, or if it is best to go all weapons with Mighty upgrades... In the end, all creatures have weakness to one basic type of dmg. I wanted at least to have my gathering tools to mighty to extent my durability even more.

Hi MrSeriouscat, 

Yeah, it is totally worth it but it also comes down to personal choices and gameplay style. The video below explains everything you need to know about the Forged Upgrades and to what 12 top creatures are vulnerable. 

• Like 2

Content Creator for Grounded at Youtube and Grounded Dossier  

On 11/24/2021 at 11:27 AM, MrSeriouscat said:

I wanted at least to have my gathering tools to mighty to extent my durability even more.

not a bad idea for tools. the other damage types are really only if you are attacking insects. but i think that you still get increased durability with the "elemental" damage types. it even gives you a bit of general damage too, just not as much as mighty does. but it's good to have a few weapon/upgrade combos with you, just to be ready for anything. 

On 11/26/2021 at 7:25 AM, Johnny Wirick said:

not a bad idea for tools. the other damage types are really only if you are attacking insects. but i think that you still get increased durability with the "elemental" damage types. it even gives you a bit of general damage too, just not as much as mighty does. but it's good to have a few weapon/upgrade combos with you, just to be ready for anything. 

Yeah, you have increased durability as well, but as far as I know with elemental upgrades the durability is 70% max and with mighty 80%, maybe not that much difference. I wouldnt mind to have various weapons with different upgrades to fight different enemies, but with the actual state of the inventory XD... And Im trying to upgrade my stacks with milk molars but I dont want to see on internet guides to know where the gold ones are... Want to find them by myself. Thats why I was suggesting inventory ideas on my other post XD everything to give us space is nice