Jumping Spiders would be amazing passive/neutral mobs!

I thought it would be cool if there were jumping spiders that behave similarly to ladybugs. I heard that jumping spiders irl can even have arachnophobia so I think it'd be neat for them to run away from other spiders. In my opinion, having an adorable spider would provide a healthy variety from the deadly and terrifying ones. 😉

Edited by xepicxkaos
  • Like 1

We are still small enough to be food for them but they are smart so they might be tameable. Be a nice little guard dog for your base. Maybe be milkable for silk.

Maybe put that some of the omnitech scientist tamed a few and the behavior spread among the species. Causing them to beg for food and you can drop a body part/meat from a bug to make them friendlier and do the dances they do.

• Like 1

If you see light at the end of the tunnel get out of the road!

9 hours ago, ScritchOwl said:

We are still small enough to be food for them but they are smart so they might be tameable. Be a nice little guard dog for your base. Maybe be milkable for silk.

Maybe put that some of the omnitech scientist tamed a few and the behavior spread among the species. Causing them to beg for food and you can drop a body part/meat from a bug to make them friendlier and do the dances they do.

Good point, I honestly didn't even think about that haha
But yeah they are pretty intelligent so I'd expect them to maybe recognize us as humans and still be friendly. Plus, they'd still be neutral mobs and attack you if you attack them. And those are very good ideas! 👍