11.4 update kinda sucks!!!!

for some reason i dont want to update my 11.3 version to 11.4

like, i hate that they change the cycle of the grass plank to 1 Day! Kinda short time for me, atleast make that a 2 days before it despawn, like when you are starting your base, you have to clean up the grass for your peblet foundations, you really have to craft  grass pallet for that? You cant store that much planks there!.. For me personally i like to store those plank to a random place/ground so that if im going to build a house, im not gonna cut more grass again and go far from my base...

second is, the ant spawning still accure making your game laggy and the grass keeps growing through your base still..specially the ant respawns, i swear obsidian Social media manager saw it in their youtube gameplay, "there's too many ants here".. 😪 they are playing 11.3. You guys can re-watch that video when they visit rhe anthill in this version..

focus on fixing that instead.. And also you didnt mention that spiders in 11.3 can Fly now WTF.. their feet is like above their body, specially inside the lab.. So funny but wied for a spider to do that..😒

I feel like you guys dont listen to your players anymore unlike the first 3 months of this game, you were active.. I sent you video proof and suggestions, and the next update you guys did it, unlike today.. Ive read lots of sugesstions and problem by others but, you never include them in your update, even if its minor of major bugs.

they did adjust the ant spawns. they no longer lay as many eggs, which is where the ants come from. try killing some of them off? maybe you just need more memory? 

and yes, grass pallets are what you need to store grass with out it de-spawning. it's always been that way. just make multiple pallets so you can store more grass. whether it is one day or three days for them to de-spawn, i always stored them in pallets so they wouldn't de-spawn. they made the change to it because having to many loose planks around the yard was causing memory issues for people, which was crashing their games. it's odd that you are having issues with the ant spawns but not having a bunch of loose grass planks, since both had to do with memory issues.

i've not seen any flying spiders lol. but i also use the "fix creature location" fix in the debug menu when i load a game. so /shrug. probably helps with the "too many ants" problem as well.