Annoying bugz & Problem that need to be prioritize by Obsidian "atleast

Ok this is my first time posting here, im not that good in english, but ill try my best.. First of all im kinda bit disappointed about the latest update, 11.2 and 11.3, but atleast they fix the thistle needles and the sounds.. I've already send them video proving this through email since 11.1 but no response i doubt they even care reviewing it.๐Ÿ˜‘

ย 

My no.1 problem here is they need to fix the Grass regrowing to your base after cutting all of it, also some sprigs grow back too underneath foundations clay/peblets. Sometimes when you hit them it just disappears..

ย 

Sometimes when placing a roof, like when i place a blueprint to the right and press E to rotate it for the left, it change to another type of roof... From "ROOF SQUARED CORNER" To "ROOF CORNER" when pressing E/Q or rotate...

Maybe some of you notice that when you build your base near dandelion or husky weed, they wont regrow back after like ingame week.. Same also with grass sometimes..

Another one is when you build something like the foundation/walls/etc, those who can be repaired? After you build them it shows that its already damage, just one hit it breaks..๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘ specially when reloading the saved files

Speaking of... Repair tool, even if the broken building is already fixed, when you press the left mouse, it goes back to 100% damages.. Like going into loop repairing it..

This next one is the problem since V 10.0, why cant you give us a fair billy hog nugget, and apple? That Huge ass billy hog and we only get 2pcs of it? Come on!! ๐Ÿ˜‘

This one also anoying too...how come the ants and spiders now able to open the damn door? ๐Ÿ™„, if the cant open it, it just get distroyed even they are just walkin to it..

Last one is the SCA.B, its normal that when it detects some raw science or a field stations, it pops up right? But now after the update, it stays that way even i walked away from the detected raw science or field station.. It took a while before they go back down..

I dont care about the sound glitch or sound bugs, insects get stuck or anythng but please atleast prioritized these because it ruins the fun, most fun about this game for Me is building your base, farming and expressing your idea how you work hard to make your base beautiful or how creative you are, but these things tht i mention ruined it... There people posting about it either why cant you guys fixed it too? ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” rather than fixing first those not mentioned by many..

ย 

๐Ÿ‘‰I hope to see these fixed soon, thank you for this amazing game of yours.. I'll surely post here again if i found more ๐Ÿ™

ย 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mark_Vince said:

This next one is the problem since V 10.0, why cant you give us a fair billy hog nugget, and apple? That Huge ass billy hog and we only get 2pcs of it? Come on!!

so much this! i think about that every time i harvest one. especially when the small candy corn was giving 5-6 pieces. 2 from a mountainess sized hot dog, apple core, and cookie is pathetic. i doubt it would be game braking to give us more.

Ah....the joys and frustrations of a new update! :)ย  Here's my priority list of fixes.ย 

1. Now that the sound of a falling shovel has been fixed, can we please cancel the opening Crack-Rumble-Thudย each and every time we enter the game. That would be lovely.ย 

2. Deteriorating health of all armor, weapons and gear not worn or in inventory. If they are in a chest or mounted on walls or displayed on an armor dummy, the health meter for those items are falling at an alarming rate. Priority Fix please. :)ย 

3. Opening doors? Oh, no......!!! So spiders can now climb stairs? Brilliant! But I draw the line when it comes to opening doors and gates without permission. Now that is just plain rude. Please help. Poor George---my wolf spider friend---got out of his lovely den yesterday, went on a walk-about only to return to find the open gates closed tight. He was so sad. And he gets cranky when he doesn't get his three day nap.ย 

4. Monster Grass re-spawning way too often and into/through surfaces. Yep. Cut one blade down. Uproot it. And by the time you've finished clearing your space, you turn around and face-plant into the same blade once again. Not only that....but three of his cousins have returned as well. Down! Bad Grass!ย 

5. And lastly.....The ghost door in my castle. I know it's Halloween. But really? I just opened you a moment ago, facing outward. Now the curved mushroom brick half door has changed position, opening inward. Hmmmmm.......is that how George is getting out? Curved doors? Spooky! :)ย 

• Like 2

what do you mean by "clearing your space"? you.. you aren't building your base at ground level, are you? that's madness lol. that's where the monsters are lol. all my bases are above the grass line lol.

i too made a post about the mushroom doors moving on their own lol. only a slight annoyance for me, but i hope they fix it all the same.

thankfully i have not experienced the deteriorating armor bug....yet.

ย 

and here's my contribution to the lists:ย  ย  the dandelion tuft HUD icon keeps disappearing from the screen. and because of this, the tuft doesn't always work when i need it to and i die from a long fall. un-equipping and re-equipping it fixes it, but it's only temporary and disappears again after a while. this has been happening since before the "shroom and gloom" update and i'm a bit disappointed that it's still have not fixed it.ย 

• Like 1

Hey, Johnny. Just a follow up. "Clearing your space...." just means any space you deem important enough to keep clear of grass. Or at least, that was what I meant. :)ย And, sometimes.....after an update......that could mean up through your floorboard, obstructing your grass walkway or growing through a pebble stone bridge or foundation: places that never had grass growing before.ย  (Bigger, thicker and more abundant than ever.) You can and should expect new growth behind the construction line, but this is not often the case.ย  And you are absolutely correct.....never build on the ground if you can help it. Most of my glorious homesteads are located on rocks, wooden posts and on a lily-pad.ย  If they introduce frogs.....Ladybug preserve us!.....I am gonna cry.ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by LadyBugWins

I would like to add an annoying bug, When my partner and I play grounded together sometimes it lags a little for me (which is okay by me as our base is massive and I mean MASSIVE) but after it stops lagging I will keep moving and I am not where I am supposed to be meaning I am in one room with my xbox and on my partners screen I'm in a different room all together. Has anyone else had this issue playing multi player? It doesn't happen for my partner because he is host.