Mint Mallet recipe not being learned

I was under the impression that upon mining the mint with the tier 2 mallet, the mint mallet recipe would become known but after mining the mint and researching it I have yet to learn the recipe. I have as well researched and gained spider web and flower petals but to no avail.

They have changed the way you get that recipe. You need to get the burgl chip inside the sandbox and bring it to burgle to then get the 2 separate recipes to be able to craft the raw materials that then you can craft the mallet. You will need I think 5000 RS to buy both and will need an oven along with a work bench. It’s late game stuff now. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, LDragon2000 said:

Sie haben die Art und Weise verändert, wie Sie dieses Rezept erhalten. Sie müssen den Einbruchschip in den Sandkasten holen und zum Einbruch bringen, um dann die 2 separaten Rezepte zu erhalten, um die Rohstoffe herstellen zu können, aus denen Sie dann den Hammer herstellen können. Sie benötigen, glaube ich, 5000 RS, um beides zu kaufen, und Sie benötigen einen Ofen zusammen mit einer Werkbank. Es ist jetzt spät im Spiel. 

Danke für die Information 

Hatte schon angst das es ein Fehler ist😰