A few of my ideas for Grounded.

They are in order of what I think is most likely to get added to least likely.

1. A more complete catalogue of tier 3 weapons. It is just kind of messed up that we have 2 tier 3 clubs and no spear, knife, axe , or one-handed sword.

2. Change the Javelineer mutation. All the other weapon mutation have cool effects and Javelineer slows when we already have a mutation that roots. A slightly better effect might be the hits have a chance to penetrate armor, or, for a team effect, hits could have a chance to give a armor debuff to enemies.

3. Armor/Shield upgrades? We have weapon upgrades so why not armor or shield upgrades? I don't even need the armor value to go up I just want more durability.

4. A reward for getting mutations. After getting a certain amount maybe you could unlock another mutation slot or two. You could also make each mutation you get increase the strength of all your mutations.

5. A way to obtain more milk molars. Kind of sad we can't get al the milk molar perks. Maybe make killing enemies have a small chance to drop them. They could also be crafted through a very expensive crafting recipe. If those are bad maybe they just respawn after a while.

6. A more permanent upgrade that is closer to a class than anything. You pick one insect/animal and you get some of its traits. Ex. You pick ladybug you get more defense/passive regen. You pick mosquito you get life-steal. If you pick stinkbug you get gas immunity/more gas damage. These traits would have different tiers which would level up via killing the corresponding creature or acting in line with the traits.

7. Fast Travel? This might be a stretch, but there is so much running. If this isn't an option more movement options would be nice.

Since you holding the javelin like a pike maybe give you passive reflect damage from the front not much but depending on level even 20% dam reflection would be great

If you see light at the end of the tunnel get out of the road!

26 minutes ago, ScritchOwl said:

Since you holding the javelin like a pike maybe give you passive reflect damage from the front not much but depending on level even 20% dam reflection would be great

Yeah, @ScritchOwl passive damage reflection would be cool. I just want something that doesn't overlap as much.