I believe that there should be a new refrigeration system, or possibly even something that has to do with preserving and you could use the salt that was recently added. I believe it would be a great help considering all the new recipes, you would be able to have a fridge stocked full of them being preserved, doesn’t that sound awesome?!

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

Honestly I don't care about preserving food. What I want to be able to do is to store ant eggs so I can make grenades and not have to worry about stocking the fungal growths in advance

If you see light at the end of the tunnel get out of the road!

On 10/25/2021 at 9:19 AM, IXSatyrXI said:

I believe that there should be a new refrigeration system, or possibly even something that has to do with preserving and you could use the salt that was recently added. I believe it would be a great help considering all the new recipes, you would be able to have a fridge stocked full of them being preserved, doesn’t that sound awesome?!

like a preserving bin, this uses salt to keep meat from rotting for a longer period of time.

download (22).jpeg

• Like 1

On 10/25/2021 at 1:12 PM, ScritchOwl said:

Honestly I don't care about preserving food. What I want to be able to do is to store ant eggs so I can make grenades and not have to worry about stocking the fungal growths in advance

like a cryogenic fridge. keeps stuff alive but frozen.

download (25).jpeg